In order to make your visit in Anja Reserve more enjoyable and to preserve the natural environment, please take into consideration the following suggestions.
I. ANJA RESERVE IS A PRIVATE PARK MANAGED BY A VILLAGE ASSOCIATION.
- For the Association’s benefit and for security reasons, hiring a local guide is obligatory for each visit.
II. RESPECT THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT.
- Use only the trails reserved for tourists
- Everything you bring into the reserve must be taken out. Don’t leave trash behind.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the reserve.
- Camp only in designated camping areas: 2.000 Ar/pers/night
- Use established toilets.
III. RESPECT THE FAUNA AND THE FLORA.
- Never hunt the animals.
- Making noise to frighten the animals or approaching them too closely can change their behavior.
- To avoid the possibility of spreading diseases, please don’t touch the animals.
- Feeding wild animals can disturb their natural eating habits. Please don’t feed them bananas or other food.
- Avoid disturbing the animals in their nests and dens.
IV. PLAN AND ORGANIZE YOUR VISIT.
- Wear shoes with good tread (preferably boots) to walk in the reserve.
- The water is not always potable. Use some type of purification system or purchase bottled water.
- Bring mosquito repellent, personal medications and a small first aid kit.